jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2009

You are like a Butterfly you fly and you settle 
you go of mouth in mouth easy and slight of 
who provokes you, I am mouse of your mousetrap
trap that doesn't kill but it doesn't liberate
I live dying prisoner, Treacherous butterfly
everything takes it to him the wind butterfly 
doesn't return girl loves you, My butterfly of love
no longer return with you girl loves you, my butterfly 
of love, never never fair to you, Love flies, pain flies
and don't return to a side already veto of flower in flower
seducing, to the pistils and it flies near the sun you sit 
down what is pain, Oh, woman like faces damage
the minutes pass which if they were years, at these 
jealousies they are killing me, Oh, woman that 
easy you are, you open your wings, thighs of colors
where they settle your loves.



Esa canción .. Era & siempre va a ser Nuestra canción (U.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario